How to slash fossil energy emissions:
- Educate people about the importance of funding and building a world-scalable “carbon-bridging” pollution solution.
- Begin converting coal-fired power plant CO2 and methane to higher mixed alcohol fuel. Fastest, most profitable method to achieve biggest possible reductions by converting these 2 greenhouse gasses to clean, biodegradable, water-soluble fuel that blends with or completely displaces petroleum oil-based fuels.
- Begin converting municipal solid and liquid wastes to higher mixed alcohol fuel.
- Begin converting waste biomass to higher mixed alcohol fuel.
- Retrofit or build new coal-fired power plants to use gasification instead of incineration, which eliminates coal combustion emissions entirely.
Why is reducing carbon emissions important? Read this.