- Bioroot Energy CEO Jay Toups invited by United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) to present at Future Energy Forum, Expo 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan, August 14-15.
- Dr. Stephanie Mines, Ph. D., examines the consciousness of climate change and Bioroot Energy CEO Jay Toups’ personal reasons for starting the company. Climate Change & Consciousness: Our Legacy for the Earth will be held at the Findhorn Foundation, North Scotland, April 20-26, 2019. The conference will feature some of the clearest and most passionate and influential voices for the Earth ever gathered in one place.
- Bioroot Energy selected by Startup Energy Transition/German Energy Agency as one of its top 100 innovative energy startups
- Hamilton City Council hears about higher mixed alcohol fuel
- Can Long Distance Transport Become 100% Renewable? article by Guy Dauncey
- CleanTechnica: One Person’s Trash Is The World’s Energy Treasure
“The driver – and another one who tested the car later – said the car felt like it had more punch with the new fuel. At press time, the tank sat nearly half-full after 190 miles. The tank holds 13 gallons, and by rough calculations, the uptick in fuel economy was at least 20 percent.”
Keila Szpaller, Reporter
“This is our chance to prove sustainability in our own backyards with resources that we have that nobody wants.”
Roots of our company: Big Sky Coalition to host biomass symposium
“If we do begin the large landscape forest restoration efforts that we believe need to happen, there is going to be huge amounts of this biomass. On average here on the Bitterroot forest, there will be about 18 tons per acre.”