Could this describe you?
- Fill your fuel tank with a toxic fuel, set it afire and spray emissions out your tailpipe every day?
- Leave your computer on overnight, every night?
- You hate the high price of gasoline but pay it anyway because you believe you have no choice?
- You think the people and companies behind ENVIROLENE® are dreamers?
- You think a clean fuel that makes money and doesn’t pollute is too good to be true?
- You think a clean environment is impossible because it’s too far gone?
- You think it’s wise to use 40 percent of America’s biggest food crop for a biofuel?
- You accept air, water and land pollution as collateral damage so you can get to Wally World?
- You don’t mind ice caps melting, or oceans becoming too acidic because of carbon emissions?
- You don’t sweat the future. It’s the next generation’s problem?
If you see yourself here, you are definitely part of the problem. What can you do about it?
- You can fill your tank with a water soluble, biodegradable fuel made from what’s in your trash.
- You can flip a power switch off and reduce the use of coal to power your devices and lighting.
- You can help develop a cleaner, more appropriate liquid fuel that powers any gas or diesel engine.
- You can wake up from the nightmare you and fellow zombies are creating by unconsciously contributing to the problems around you where fossil energy use is concerned.
- You can begin to heal the environment by encouraging production of a fuel that solves far more problems than producing and using this fuel creates. (You could help BE make history with the first fuel to ever live up to its pre-market billing.)
- You can bring sanity back to the American farmer. Help them grow nourishing, pesticide-free food instead of biofuel crops requiring massive fossil energy inputs. (Biofuel crops aren’t needed.)
- You can resolve to BE the solution you want to see instead of the fossil energy zombie you have become. (Hey it’s not personal!) We welcome your interest and support!
Nothing like sunlight to bring a little disinfectant to the fossil energy orgy. If this hits close to home, do yourself and BE a favor or two: